to Pittsburg California
Lets’ Do Business
of Pittsburg is positioned for major growth in the 21st.
Century and you can be part of the success.
We are inviting light industrial (import/export, hi-tech/low-tech)
and distribution manufacturing to move in and grow.
move to Pittsburg:
Cost of doing business is 30%-60% less in Pittsburg comparing
with Bay Area
• Convenient location: Locate at 20 miles East of Oakland.
• Easy commute to Bay Area. Close access to I 80, I680,
• BART: Bay Area Rapid Transit operates a station in the
west side of Pittsburg. Links to all major Bay Area cities.
• Shipping Port Waterfront access on the Sacramento &
San Joaquin Rivers
• Lower housing cost
• The lowest cost electricity: 2 Electric Power Plants
in the City
• 30% less building cost that comparable area in Oakland
and South Bay
• Tax benefit
• Rail Access for shipping across the country
Best of all, Pittsburg offers additional incentives for business
providing new jobs to the area. Download City
of Pittsburg Economic Development Plan 2004-2005.
investment and business opportunities.