An increasing - and an increasingly prosperous - population has
come to demand better quality healthcare products, so that over
the past 15 years the pharmaceutical sector has witnessed an average
year-on-year growth rate of 18 percent. The problem for China
is that it takes both time and money to develop the necessary
developmental competencies. However, the government is displaying
a firm commitment to investment within this sector and has made
available a range of tax incentives and market consents to companies
capable of introducing new technology-based products into the
Chinese market. And leading members of Western 'Big Pharma' have
not been slow in seizing the opportunity to occupy some of the
available space. This is, then, a spectacularly fast growing area,
but there are some significant constraints on the indigenous pharmaceutical
industry. Success in China's complex and rapidly evolving business
environment requires familiarity with Chinese business protocols
as well as strong ties with Chinese regulatory authorities and
10 Things You Must Know To Expand
Your Chinese Business Relationship
How Will China's Domestic Pharmaceutical Players Compete After
- Where are the opportunities for foreign investments
- Ventures in China's healthcare sector?
- How will branding expand your OTC market share?
- What opportunities are there for the pharmaceutical
- Is health insurance the answer to China's healthcare
cost containment effort?
- How can clinical trials increase product sales?
- Will you save cost with e-healthcare in China?
- What must you know about sales purchase contracts
in dispute settlement?
- When to utilize emerging marketing tools like
DTC & CRM?
therapeutic areas have urgent needs and their potential?