Expo serves as the meeting points for entrepreneurs, technologists,
business executives from all industries. It provides a forum to
initiate business contacts, understand china business environment,
and foster joint ventures opportunities.
Resources from Silicon Valley and Washington D. C.:
1. Integrated Circuit design and consulting industry.
2. Semiconductor technology
3. Marketing and business development executives and consultants.
4. Venture capita and investment banking know-how
5. Advanced software and hardware development
6. Telecommunication, optical networking, and e-commerce and Internet
7. Biotechnology, bioscience, biogenetic engineering, and biomedical
8. Nanometer technology and other new materials.
9. Talents and professions from all above industries
Resources from China delegations for the Expo.
1. Collaboration proposals and lists of investment category.
2. Benefits package and terms and condition for investors.
3. Initial funding and support
4. Job listing
5. Outsourcing list
6. Investment Capital requirements.
7. Consulting and business services requests.
8. Experiences of low-cost manufacturing and equipment capability
From the Greater China and other Asian countries:
• High-tech industrial park and development zones;
• Incubators, Universities and affiliated organizations, research
• Venture capital, private equity and corporate investors
seeking high-tech. projects;
• High-tech. companies seeking senior technical and managerial
• Entrepreneurs and small to mid-sized companies exploring
the fast growing market in China. It is an ideal forum for companies
looking for 1) low-cost manufacturing in China, 2) distributorship
for their U.S. products
• U.S. high-tech. companies seeking manufacturing and marketing
partners in China, etc.
• Venture capital, investment bankers, corporate investors
and private investors seeking China high-tech. projects;
• Experienced engineers and managers pursuing career opportunities
Other Special interest groups
Venture Capitalists, investment bankers, higher education institutes,
professional groups (attorneys, accountants, etc.), governmental
agencies, and other organizations interested in fostering economic
and business exchange cooperation between the U.S. and China are
all welcomed to participate
China Meets North America High-Tech Expo: West Exhibition (Silicon
Valley, 11/14 to 11/16)
(Pacific Std Time)
San Francisco Intl Airport
Check in and registration
Evening: Grand Opening Reception
Center Full Day:Exhibition, Seminar, conferences, and individual
Late Afternoon:President Cocktail Reception
Evening:Opening reception,Media conference
Day:Exhibition;Seminar, conferences, and individual meetings
China Meets North America High-Tech Expo: East Exhibition (Washington
DC, 11/21 to 11/23)
Nov. 21th (Friday)
Washington D.C. and arrange hotels
Grand Opening Full Day: Seminar, conferences, and individual
Day: Seminar, conferences, and individual meetings